Prof. Younis Abdelrahman Es-hag.
“Founder and Dean of the Nahda College”
- B.B.S, University of Khartoum.
- High Diploma of Child Health, University of Dublin-Ireland (with a Gold-Medal Award).
- MD, Paediatrics and Child Health, University of Khartoum.
- Professor of Paediatrics, Alneelain University-Sudan.
- Professor and External Examiner in many Local Medical Schools.
- Co-founder of the Faculty of Medicine, University of West-Kordofan, W.Kordofan State, Sudan.
- Director of Alsabah Hospital, Joba, South-Sudan.
- Director of the Paediatrics’ Department, khartoum Teaching Hospital.
- Director of Ibrahim Malik Hospital, Khartoum.
- Director of the Primary Health Care Programme, Khartoum State, Sudan.
- Director of Jaafar Ibnaouf Paediatrics Hospital, Khartoum. (for two separate periods).
- Manager of the African Society for Maternal and Child Care.
- Member of the General Secretariat of the Islamic Call Organization.
- Director of the Child’s Rights Organization- Sudan.
- Member of West-Kordofan State’s development and services Organization.
- Member of the Sudan’s Medical Council.
- Sinnar State’s Minister of Health, Sudan.
- Secretary of the National Council for Childcare.
- Dean of the Nahda College and Director of the Undergraduate Medical Programme